“ALONE WE CAN DO SO LITTLE, TOGETHER WE CAN DO SO MUCH!”
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (AKA) / Omega Omicron Omega Chapter, North County San Diego. Founded in 1908 at Howard University, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. has a membership of more than 250,000 women with a total of more than 800 undergraduate and alumni chapters in cities throughout the United States, Europe, the West Indies, the Bahamas, and West Africa.
- Pop Culture Hero Coalition, Inc. Founded in 2013, the 501(c)(3) non-profit takes a stand against bullying, racism, misogyny, cyber-bullying, LGBT-bullying, and other forms of hate, using the phenomenal popularity of media to bring justice and healing.
- San Diegans for Gun Violence Prevention (SD4GVP). A non-partisan organization aimed at reducing the number of gun deaths and injuries in San Diego county.
- San Diego Refugee Forum (SDRF). Provides organizations and individuals in San Diego with the opportunities and tools to advocate for, educate and empower persons fleeing from war and prosecution.
- San Diego International Sister Cities Association (SanDISCA). Formed in 1993, the organization was created as an umbrella organization for all Sixteen Sister City Societies of San Diego. SanDISCA works to maintain citizen–diplomat relations with each sister city while each individual sister society has its own membership, pursues its own mission and conducts its own cultural and educational programs.