- United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
- United Nations Foundation (UNF)
- United Nations Association of the United States of America (UNA-USA)
- United Nations Association – Southern California Division (UNA-SoCal)
- Mercy Corps (fka: NetAid). Do you want to make a difference in the fight against global poverty? NetAid Global Citizen Corps provides tools, guidance and support for high school students who want to help improve the lives of the world's poor. NetAid Global Action Awards honor high school students with $5,000 and a celebration in New York City.
- Global Institute for Leadership and Civic Development. An organization running programs which encompass the following essential components: academic courses, study abroad, international participants, and community service.
- United Nations Federal Credit Union. Serving the UN community since 1944 by delivering custom-tailored financial solutions and strong advocacy platforms to advance the work of the United Nations worldwide. UNA-USA members can now receive the benefit of all UNFCU's financial products abd personalized services taht only a cooperative framework can provide.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (AKA) / Omega Omicron Omega Chapter, North County San Diego. Founded in 1908 at Howard University, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. has a membership of more than 250,000 women with a total of more than 800 undergraduate and alumni chapters in cities throughout the United States, Europe, the West Indies, the Bahamas, and West Africa. Through their local chapters the women of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. work to implement our International Program: “Launching New Dimensions of Service℠” which includes the following targets: Educational Enrichment, Health Awareness (Alzheimer’s, Stroke and Heart Disease, Mental Illness), Family Strengthening, Environmental Ownership, and Global Impact
- German American Chamber of Commerce California (GACC CA). For more than 10 years the German American Chamber of Commerce California (GACC CA) has served as the primary contact for German nationals and foreign companies planning projects or seeking to advance economically in the United States. Its mission is to serve as a bridge for German-American economic relations.
- Pop Culture Hero Coalition, Inc. Founded in 2013, the 501(c)(3) non-profit takes a stand against bullying, racism, misogyny, cyber-bullying, LGBT-bullying, and other forms of hate, using the phenomenal popularity of media to bring justice and healing.
- San Diego Refugee Forum (SDRF). Provides organizations and individuals in San Diego with the opportunities and tools to advocate for, educate and empower persons fleeing from war and prosecution.